Friday 6 April 2007

Mr Bean's Holiday

Alright folks, I went to watch Mr Bean's holiday, thinking that it will be a funny show. Well, I was wrong. The show was in some ways funny but not always. I mean, we need to see more of the episods of Mr Bean and not a film! I think I still prefer Mr Bean's short films. It is quite weird to see him not talking in a film. Well, you can say that it is like Charlie Chaplin but it is not a Charlie Chaplin show!


In a Charlie Chaplin show, all of the people involved used hand movements or body language to express their feelings or desire. You can see a difference in Mr bean's film. You can see everyone would talk except for him! You can see some funny side of the show but on the whole, I was rather disappointed with the film. I think it is best for him to move on and produce more of his short films of 30 minutes each. Don't you think so too?

No comments: