Wednesday 14 November 2007

Crisis in Pakistan - updates

If you were to look into this page, you will notice that opposition parties are gathering force in bit to overthrow the president of Pakistan. That is a very bold move by the opposition but with the support of many people including educated adults, I think chances that the president would have to step down or call a snap election is inevitable.


I don't think the people can wait until January 2008 to change president. Judging by the looks of it, I think the sooner Pakistan have an election, the better it is. If I were the president's advisor, I would think that they should call a snap election sooner to avoid any further confrontation.


It is really sad to hear that such things are happening in a democratic society like Pakistan. I do have high hopes in Pakistan in becoming one of the strong leaders in the south east asia region but with a near civil war, I don't think any improvements are being made to make Pakistan grow. So sad...

No comments: