Monday 26 November 2007

Oh no...Being arrested for this? Is it a crime?

Well, I was really shocked that a British woman was being arrested for helping a six year old girl to name her teddy as Muhammad. What is wrong with the officials? Muhammad is a common name and there is nothing wrong with it, right?


Correct me if I am wrong but I don't think there is anything wrong by her doing that. I don't think she needs to be put in a jail, right? I mean I know that in Sudan, they practise Syariah Law. I am quite familiar with it although not really that in depth. I think there should be a reasonable cause for them putting her behind bars. I really hope that she will be freed immediately...


Please read more here and here.


29/11/2007: Latest news is that she will be serving 15 days in a jail and will be deported. What a jurisdiction!!! Read more here.

No comments: