Tuesday 22 January 2008

News Roundup (22/01/2008)

Cooking to be made compulsory at school


I am really happy to have received this news. At least the government is introducing cooking as one of the compulsory lessons at school. I support that movement because it is good for the child. Well, I think if children are being educated as to how to cook a proper meal, they would not rely on fast food, right? I mean most of the fast food at present is bad for health. It contains more fat and it would most likely make children obese!


Giant Causeway


It was reported that the mighty Giant Causeway in Northern Ireland is going to be rather a something in the past past 2020. I have no idea why it is difficult for tourist to get to see Giant Causeway after 2020. It is really refreshing to see the place. I can tell you guys that the giant causeway is one of the wonders of the world. I supposed many people are aware of it. Please... Have a look! It is worth while seeing it for your own pleasure.


Stock Market too a Tumble


Stock markets across the globe followed what the NYSE did - took a nose dive. You would be aware that many blue chip stocks took a heavy beating. I really hope that the world economy will recover soon. I think we should cut down on military spending and concentrade in the nation's economy status.

No comments: