Monday 7 January 2008

Proton Saga BLM

I came across www.paultan.org and guess what? Proton has released pictures and information regarding the forthcoming Proton Saga Base Line Model (BLM). It is really interesting to know that the so called 'cheap' model from Proton is going to be sold for about RM 30,000. That is really good news for the local market. I think it is nice for Proton to come up with new product all the time to compete with rival companies. I think it is high time for them to do so.


I just hope that the Proton Saga BLM will be released in the market soon. I was informed that the car will come in a 1.3 litre Campro engine with Variable Valve Timing . I will be looking forward to seeing it soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Do or Die for Proton now & I hope they rise up & stand tall!