Saturday 21 March 2009

Apple Iphone 3G Prices

It seems that from 3 April 2009 onwards, customers will only need to pay around £56 towards the 16GB Apple Iphone 3G if they are willing to move to £45 a month for 18 months contract or it will be free on the £45 a month contract for 18 months. Do you think that it is great? Yes!!! I think it will surely appeal for more customers, right?


I think the Apple Iphone 3G prices are just plainly too high. I think that is why it is time for Apple to reduce prices for the Apple Iphone 3G. The reduction for the 3G prices may due to the release of a new Apple Iphone 3G arriving in June 2009. I am not sure about this but I would have to say that we have to keep our fingers crossed.


For more information, point your mouse to this page to find out. Good luck!!!

No comments: