Thursday 26 March 2009

IE8? Nope...Back to Firefox

I have been using IE 8 Beta and then followed by the IE 8 RC 1 and then the final IE 8. After using it for a week, I feel that the end product does not have anything different from the IE 8 RC 1 but I still continue using it, thinking that it will be alright since it is the final product from Microsoft. How wrong was I.


I have to say that I use both IE 8 and Firefox 3.0.7 and I still feel that Firefox is much better. This is because Firefox will render webpages much faster than IE 8 without the need to use more memory. So far, I Do not have any problems in opening web pages with Firefox but I do have some problems with IE 8. Often than not, many web pages have to be reverted to the compatibility mode, i.e. IE 7 before the web pages could be opened.That is pretty serious over here. If that is the case, why bother using IE at all? Stick with Firefox then, alright?

No comments: