Wednesday 6 May 2009

MacBook is the Best!!!

I have to say that I like the Macbook very much but I do not have the money to make a purchase. I think sooner or later I am going to transfer everything from IBM compatible to the Apple Mac while my preferred choice of mobile phone will come from Apple.


I just do not know why a sudden change of heart. I used to dislike Apple products but the more I come to contact with it, I actually like it! I think I am going to turn to the dark side (i.e. Apple) when the time is right. Well, no more IBM compatible PC for me.


To think about it, if you have an Apple laptop or the desktop, you can still install Windows on it so why bother about buying an IBM compatible PC anyway? I know that it is really expensive to buy an Apple product but that is it, isn't it? The stability of the name in question and also the quality that will match every single IBM compatible pc or laptops around.


If I were you, I will start saving up for an Apple macbook or macbook pro.

No comments: