Thursday 30 July 2009

Nokia 5800 Xpress Music

I think many people already have their share of experiences when it comes to the userbility of the new Nokia 5800 Xpress Music. It is not really 'new' as it was launched around six months ago in the UK due to its software incompatibility as operators needed time for Nokia to release a patch for the incompatibility. This is a far cry from the South East Asian markets where it was launched around November 2008.


When it was launched, many people flocked to buy one of these. It comes with black, blue and red. Basically, the whole phone will be in black but the difference is in the middle where there is one thin line which will differentiate the colours. I quite like the blue colour so I've got myself one of that.


Using the Nokia 5800 Xpress Music is no joke. Iphone aside, it is quite good at its userbility! Coming from an Iphone 3G, I find that the 5th edition of the Symbian OS is good! The menu is very responsive and conectivity is also equality good. I do feel that one thing which the Iphone is better is the ability to zoom in and out with the use of two fingers. We'll see about it then.

No comments: