Monday 28 September 2009

Apple Iphone - on Orange UK

I'm so happy to have received the news that Orange UK is going to sell the Iphone 3G/3GS. It has been such a long time sinced O2 UK have enjoyed the exclusive deal with Apple. I think this is the best time where Orange UK can step up with the competition to provide a cheaper and more reasonable deal for UK customers.

I am saying this is because I don't really like O2 UK to dominate the sale of the Apple Iphone. This makes the company (O2 UK) more irresponsible when dealing with customer's complains. They know that they have the upper hand and enjoyed the millions of Iphone customers. In that, they have lost the ability to provide good customer services. I welcome Orange UK's involvement in providing such services to the British public.

However, we have to be careful as Orange UK could be rated as one of the worst network provider in the UK and their network deals are one of the most expensive after Vodafone UK. We will just have to wait and see what customers are getting. I really hope that UK customers will be able to purchase an unlocked version of the Iphone 3GS through the Orange UK network, saved from them buying one from ebay.

1 comment:

ぜるもう said...

According to this page, Vodafone UK will start selling the Apple Iphone 3G/3GS beginning of 2010! Wow! I'm so happy that I can see some competition at the end of the tunnel!!!