Monday 14 September 2009

Finally, The E72 is unleashed!!!

I am so excited to see that the upcoming Nokia E72 is going to launch in Indonesia tomorrow! The problem is that there will only be 72 units available until the official release date of October 12, 2009. Well, if you are in Indonesia, you might want to get one of those Nokia E72 for yourself. You are looking at 5MP with autofocus and a better keyboard, a 600mhz cpu as compared to the E71's 369hz cpu and a better OS (S60v3 FP2). I think it is a good upgrade for those people who is thinking of buying a better phone than the Nokia E71. The Nokia E72 will be a good upgrade. The phone will be commercially available in the UK next month! I might be buying one of them though... Wait...What about my Nokia 5800 then?

6 comments:

EVA said...

I hope and pray it doesn't rebooth by itself constantly, screen that plays up, hangs for ages & rattles from within!The latest series of Nokias have been nothing but a shame!

ぜるもう said...

Well, the N97 is a flop as it consumes battery too fast and it is heavy. However, I believe people should turn to the 5800 XpressMusic as it is a good alternative to the N97.

EVA said...

5800 gives me headache at work everyday! you are just lucky that's all.

ぜるもう said...

My 5800 XpressMusic comes from Hungary. I think customers do not know how to use the touchscreen from Nokia since it is the very first model to use the Symbian s60v5. I don't think there is any problem with the Nokia 5800 but I could not say the same for the N97.

EVA said...

Nokia in Asia is a total shame! That is all i can say! I rest my case and i know there are thousands out there that would second what i say!

ぜるもう said...

Well, you have not seen anything like this about other companies...Take Samsung and LG for instance. They are releasing too many new handsets into the market and they have forgot to upgrade the existing handset's firmware!!!