Saturday 5 September 2009

Noriko Sakai

It was revealed that Japanese Superstar Noriko Sakai has been arrested following her disappearance on the alleged that she was in possession of an illegal substance. According to the police, her husband was arrested for possessing an illegal drug in their house after the police busted their house. This is rather strange to me as Noriko Sakai has been one of my favourite singers and I was really shocked to hear such news.

To be fair, I don’t really think that it was all her doings. I don’t believe that she was the mastermind of all. I think it is more likely to be her husband’s doing which involved her because she is the wife. That is pretty unfair, don’t you think so? Last week, it was reported on sina.cn that she has committed suicide but luckily she did not do so! I think it is just plain stupid that she has committee suicide.

No comments: