Friday 6 November 2009

Sony Ericsson G502

The Sony Ericsson G502 may come across as a mid range tri-band and single band 3G capable of providing HSDPA for up to 3.6Mbps. However, it is a mobile device which could offer more than that.

On each and every inch of the phone is made up of plastic. Some people might be put off by the way how the keyboard was being designed but yet, it is a relatively good mobile phone to use.

It has bluetooth, a mono speaker, a 2.0MP digital camera (it does not support autofocus though), an mp3 player, PIM, push e-mail and it has a slot for M2 cards.

At first glance, the G502 is light weight in nature. I'm sure that Sony Ericsson has done well on this part. It is kind to a person's pocket too! The best of all is that one can make free skype to skype calls if they are locked to the 3 UK network. This is just brilliant, don't you think so?

I have to say that the G502 is pretty good to use. The battery do last for quite a while as compared to my Nokia 5800. However, I've been using the Nokia 5800 for some time now and so I could not complain much about it. If I'm on 3.5G all the time on my Nokia 5800 (skype on standby 24/7), the Nokia 5800 will have to be recharged over night. That is the problem.

Oh well, way to go Sony Ericsson!

No comments: