Sunday 3 January 2010

Datuk Seri S. Augustine Paul

I'm so shocked to have read on the news that the mighty Augustine Paul has died on Saturday due to a long illness. I'm so sad because I could see that the great man himself is self righteous, kind and generous in person. I have not much of a knowledge about him until the very first Anwar case which brough Augustine Paul to the public eye.

I have to say that after going through some research about him, he is a man of his word. It is a pity that he no longer be able to serve the country as the country needs people like him - those people who are still in the old school. He is more of a moderate person when it comes to his verdicts and make no mistakes when it comes to justice.

I salute Augustine Paul for the fine man he was and he will be remembered by everyone...He has his conscience and I pray that he will find peace in the afterworld.

Rest in Peace judge...

For more information, please click here.

No comments: