Friday 5 November 2010

Virgin Broadband

I have been a loyal Virgin Broadband customer for a good six years. Before that, I was on BT broadband. I have always cherish and love Virgin Broadband because they have given me no problems at all when it comes to 10Mbps fibre optics internet connection.

Lately, things have started to become different. I am now on the 10Mbps package and I have received a letter from Virgin Media and they will give me 3 months free broadband upgrade if I were to upgrade my plan from 10Mbps to 20Mbps. Mind you, there will be a new contract and it will last for another 12 months.

After giving it some consideration, I have decided to give a call to Virgin Media. Heyho, I was thinking that I would upgrade the service but...

I was then being told that I could upgrade from 10Mbps to 20Mbps but I will not be getting three months free service. I have tried to explained to them but they said that it is not valid. I am just astonished! I have received the letter and I read it out all to him but I still got the same anwer - No free service for three months. Oh well, I will stop pestering them. I think I will continue my service with Virgin Media but I will not going to give them a good rate for their customer service though. Perhaps I have met someone who is not really good in his work though. The best thing for me to do is to give a call to the disconnection department soon.

No comments: