Friday 18 February 2011

New Macbook Pro

Intel may have leaked the latest Macbook Pro but I do think that it will NOT be the right time to buy the second generation of Core i5 or Core i7 Macbook Pros yet. I am saying this due to the fact that Intel is still trying to fix some of their defective motherboards. I have to say that there is nothing wrong with the Sandy Bridge Core i5 so I would think that the new Macbook Pros will be alright.

By the way, if you are thinking of buying a Macbook Pro, I would suggest buying an existing Macbook Pro instead. You could easily purchase a Macbook Pro 15 with the lowest spec for around £1200 at ebay brand new. Why do you want to buy one from the Apple shop for £1530? Do you think that it is wiser to buy it from ebay instead? I think I am not going to buy the new Core i5 Sandy Bridge cpu Macbook Pros as I do feel that the first generation of Core i5 will be sufficient. Besides, paying an additional two hundred to three hundred pounds just for the new Core i series cpus will be not worth the price.

Update:
24/02/2011 - Yes!!! The new Macbook Pro is here! It features quadcore i7 on the 15" and standard Core i5 on the 13". Good stuff!

No comments: