Sunday 22 April 2007

Church

Oh yes! It was such a lovely day today. We do get sunshine all day and guess what? It is Sunday again! Well, thanks to Andy, I was introduced to City Church. I was rather skeptical about going to new churches but after the service, I do have different impression of the church.


First of all, the location of the church is actually in a school hall which is so much different from a traditional church. Secondly, the songs of praise is excellent! I have to say that I did enjoy myself over there. I think Tracy, Phil and Liz did enjoy themselves too. I have to say that the church is the best church that I have ever been to since I have arrived in the UK.


Although they sang songs of praise for one hour, I don't feel the strain in everyone's eyes. I think they like it very much. As for me, I feel energetic and it brightens my life over! That is really cool! Thank you Lord! I think I will most probably get over to City Church in two weeks' time. It is so unusual for me to go to a church and not feeling a little bit tired. Well, I was actually filled with energy after the service! That was something different!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tailo! You never mentioned bout you involvment in this New Church? Very Interesting indeed...

ぜるもう said...

This new church is actually quite nice. I did enjoy myself and I would really want to go there to worship in the future. Very interesting though... I feel the spirit comes through me when I was there worshiping.