Sunday 29 April 2007

Troops pulling out from Iraq

I was really happy to know that US troops are pulling out of Iraq in a year or two. This is a good news. I think it is just good to let the Iraqi police to deal with the situation knowing that it is time for them to be independent.


I do understand the complications surrounding the attacks and murders within Iraq itself. You know...You can read the news that car bombs killed many people each and everyday. In the news, it is also a well known fact that people are still committing suiside by blowing themselves in the middle of a crowd! How could they do this. It is not a wise choice after all... I don't understand why would they want to hurt other people especially those people who were killed were the suiside bomber's countrymen! I really don't understand.


Is it due to the fact that the country is not united? Well, it is a good question then. How to unite the country? Well, we have a democratic court and a parliament in Iraq but I am not sure whether the peace process in Iraq is working or not. I think in the name of peace, we should just leave the rest for the Iraqi to deal with the situation as they are the best person to solve the problem. We have done our job and it is high time for our troops to come back. What do you think?

No comments: