Wednesday 30 May 2007

Damn...Sick already

I think I am down with a cold. The reason why am I saying this is because I am always sniffing and also having cough. Not a good sight. Nevertheless, I still put on a smile as I do want to cheer people up as much as I want to cheer myself up.


It is half term already and I can see that students are having their two weeks off. That is brilliant! No wonder it is crowded everywhere I go. If I do want to enjoy myself, I would need to take a good rest before going out to have some fun in the sun.


Fun in the sun? Hum...Not really... The weather forecast mentioned that for the next few days it will be pouring. Not a good time to go out shopping. Well, I need to go out tomorrow for a special treat for someone. Hope that it will be a sunny day tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

No comments: