Thursday 17 May 2007

Gordan Brown to be the next PM

It is for real. Gordan Brown would be the only condidate for the role to become the next prime minister of UK. Wow! I think it was his fantasy to become a prime minister of UK since his early childhood days. I watched a documentary about Gordan Brown the other day on despatches and to me, he is considered to be the most suitable candidate to become the next prime minister of UK. How cool is that? Tell me then.


It will be good to see the outcome after he is being installed as the prime minister of UK. Do you think that he is capable of governing UK? I think that he has the power to govern the country and I hope that what people said about his leadership style is untrue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just hope that he will get the full support of everyone especially the young voters. Good Luck to the Labour Party & GOD Bless them all...

ぜるもう said...

We will have to see about it. Well, he is tipped to be the next PM anyway.