Friday 9 November 2007

58th UMNO Assembly

I watched the PM gaving his speech during the 58th UMNO Assembly and I sat down with laughter. Look at him, he is really taking things very seriously and meant it! Well, is it true in the real world? I don't know. It is just a matter of speech, right?


I mean, I think the election is coming soon and what has Malaysia accomplished? A lot, I would have to say. I am proud to be a Malaysian. I really hope that the nation will prosper. Well, it is still a HOPE, right?


In reality, the government had acknowledged that prices of goods have increased over the last few years without any stop. What is going on over there? I really hope that the government will address this issue. That is really important!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, PM hanya cakap kosong! Hati dia sangat baik tapi dia tak cukup Bijak & Keras untuk duduk di kerusi Perdana Menteri.

ぜるもう said...

Aku tak tahulah. Saya memang ingin tengok apa PM boleh buat. Saya harap beliau dapat sokongan ramai. Itu bukan susah, ya?