Wednesday 28 November 2007

HAKA

It has always been my favourite to watch New Zealand's All Black in action. Rugby is NZ's national sport and all AB players pride themselves in giving 100% performance during each match. I would have to say that their performance is remarkable but once a while they do lose. I think it is just natural though because you can't always win, right?


I am more amazed at the spirit of the players when they performed the traditional war dance called HAKA. I think with NZ started doing it about one century ago, Samoa came out with their own version of the HAKA. Nevertheless, the HAKA performed by AB is genuinely authentic. I could not stop myself in watching the AB play in each and every game as they are really committed in playing the game. two thumbs up for them!!!

No comments: