Wednesday 28 November 2007

Train fares will rise again!!!

I don't believe it now. Train fares will go up again!It was stated beginning next year, train fares will go up by 4.9%! That is rediculous! What about the commuters then? I think many commuters will have to agree with me that train fares have been on the rise every single year and it has never stop.


Officials have stated that the rise is due to operational cost. What about commuters then? That is really bad news for consumers then. An open return ticket to London cost around £110 now. With the fare increase, we will see that it will push the price up further!!! Please check here for the updates. I don't know what would the ministry for transport is going to say abou the fare increase. Most probably they are going to justify the increase then. Oh well, take the coach instead! Better still, fly! I think flying is cheaper than taking the train!!!

No comments: