Tuesday 13 November 2007

Jay Chou - Initial D movie

I know that it has been a long time since Jay Chou acted in the movie called Initial D. I think many of you would have known by now that it is actually a racing movie based on the popular manga - Initial D. The manga Initial D has four stages (four seasons) and I am just waiting for the updates on Initial D. It is a pain but it should be alright. It will be worth the wait.


However, the Initial D played by Jay Chou is equally good. I am not saying that he acted very good but for him, I do believe that he has done a good job. I do, especially like the songs that he sang. He composed all his own songs which is really amazing! I could not believe what this guy can actually do! It is amazing! He came to Malaysia a few times to sing and I can tell you that although he is short, his music is excellent! I do really admire this guy's ability to compose a nice song and sing his own songs! Keep bleeding love!!!


Anyway, please check this out!!!



It is an MTV taken from the Initial D ending theme... Enjoy!


There are more!






No comments: