Monday 24 December 2007

Christmas Sale

There has been a report saying that consumers no longer walking into a high street store to shop. Instead they would use the convenience of the internet to make a purchase. Well, the statement would be partially true. The reason why am I saying this is because not everyone would like to use the techonology for everything. For starters, I would choose the things that I would like to purchase through the internet. I would not buy everything through the internet.


I would give you an example. Say if you would like to buy some clothings. Would you rather go to a shop to try out before buying or would you rather buy it online? What if the piece of cloth does not fit you then? You can argue that you can send it back if it does not fit you but not all companies will accept returns unconditionally.


I think there are many people who would like to buy things through the internet but there are many who does not like to do all their shopping online. You do not have any choice when it comes to selection of products which you want to buy! Never mind about it as there are always argument for and against it.


Happy shopping!!!

No comments: