Monday 3 December 2007

Good news for Gillian Gibbons

Oh yes! This is good news. It was confirmed that Gillian Gibbons has secured an early release after two high profile ambassadors made an appeal to Sudan president. It is such a relieve! Wonderful!


Actually, I don't understand why people would like to put people behind bars for what Gillian has done! I don't see it as a crime. Well, if I am not mistaken, it was the small child who suggested to name his teddy bear Muhammad after his name! I don't think the six year old would want to name his teddy after the great prohet, right? Sometimes I don't understand the purpose of the authorities arresting Gillian.


From what I have been looking at, she is a dedicated worker! She has no malice! What is the problem with them? Common people... Wake up!

No comments: