Tuesday 25 December 2007

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640


Wow! That was my first impression when I saw one on the UK soil. It was fantastic! The car was yellow in colour and it drove by me and guess what? The sound of the engine nearly blew me away. I have never come across the sound as loud as the LP640. Well, the refind sound of the Ferrari F50 came close to blow me away but not as good as the LP640. It just did!


As you know, the LP640 is the upgrade version of the Lambourghini Murcielago. Equipped with 640bhp and a 6.5l engine, everything seems to be essessive. What can you say about the car? It is quick and big. Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson managed to hit 207mph on the track at one time. It is just crazy man.


The car is actually quite sensible as it comes with a decent air-condition and it meets Euro IV emissions! Well, you do need deep pockets to get one. It is now priced at around £190,000. That is sufficient for one to buy a decent house! Anyway, with 8 miles to the gallon, one would really need to have deep pocket. Insurance for the car is pretty high too due to the high CO2 emission. Anyway, the car is a good one to buy if you are rich enough. I don't think the Jaguar XF comes near to it. The LP640 is a calls of its own. It is a dream to own one for yourself.

No comments: