Tuesday 25 December 2007

HTC Touch Dual

I was really amazed at what I was actually looking. In coming to buying a perfect christmas gift, I had the opportunity to try out the HTC Touch Dual. It is now available through Orange UK. Bear in mind that there are two versions of the Touch Dual. The difference between the two is just the number of keys on the kepad. One features a 16 keys keypad and another version features a 20 keys keypad.The One Touch Dual supplied by Orange UK featured a 16 keys keypad.


I find that the 16 keys keypad is pretty good. This is because I do have the opportunity to send text message just like a normal mobile phone. That is superb! I love it! The One Touch Dual is actually a very good phone. It is a touch screen but with a twist. It is light and the standby time is quite good. The unit would last two days with normal usage. I love it! Everything is just perfect. I can just slide out the keypad if I want to send text messages and use the touch screen for everything else.


I have to admit that the One Touch Dual is pretty impressive. It is a triband with UTMS dual mode and 400mhz of horse power. That is pretty good. I have managed to install skype and use it without any problem (using 3G data service).It supports HSDPA too.


However, I do have one problem. It does not have Wi-Fi. Too bad as with Wi-Fi, it will be a perfect PDA phone for me. Too bad...Anyway, if you can live without Wi-Fi, the One Touch Dual is definately one to get.

No comments: