Sunday 30 December 2007

Update on 3 UK's Customer Service

In the awakening of dealing with global warning, I called up 3 to ask them not to send me anymore paper bill because I can view it through my phone or through the internet when I log into my account. Guess what they said? I do not have that sort of option. This is not helping, right? First of all, they would waive customer's statutory rights, secondly, they limit customer's flexibility to change their contractual terms (downgrade of mobile phone plan) and now, they don't even help the enviornment at all! The worst of all is that I think the customer service does not know where is UK as they are based in Bangalore. Oh dear... They are not really helpful, arn't they?


Please don't sign up a contract with 3 UK. Trust me. Otherwise you might regret for doing so.

No comments: