Saturday 29 March 2008

3 UK Broadband

I was walking in town recently just before Easter and I was really surprised to see advertisements infront of a local 3 UK store stating that they are willing to cut prices of their broadband charges for 1GB to just £5 per month. The terms and condition is still the same as before as it is on a 18 months contract. That is just too good to be true. Hey, for £5 a month, it is considered to be cheap but I am not sure about the quality of 3's product.


Personally, I do not really like to recommend 3 UK's product because I find that they are not good in terms of protecting customer's rights. Instead, they prefer to protect themselves. They will never think that they have any problems in the network but down to handsets and also customers. I do not know when will they ever learn that customers do not like that sort of attitude?

No comments: