Wednesday 19 March 2008

Gen-2

I was really happy to see that the Proton Gen2 is being sold in the UK. Although I do know that Proton has to compete with other car manufacturers in regard to their products, nevertheless, I was quite impressed to see that they have actually marketed the Gen2 using the 1.6 Campro engine.


While I am not familier with the Campro engine, I pay a visit to wikipedia.org and found out that the Campro engine installed on the Gen2 is quite impressive. It is deemed to have variable valve timing (similar to VTEC by Honda) and it is DOHC. There are several versions of the Campro but I hope that Proton have installed the best version of the Campro into the Gen2. I have yet to try out one of them. Perhaps I should go and have a test drive on my own, what do you think?

No comments: