Tuesday 4 March 2008

Nvidia 9600 GT

The Nvidia 9 series of graphic card is out in the market!!! Well, with the series 9 graphics card, it performed much better than the Nvidia 8600GT on paper. Well, according to Tomshardware, the 9600GT could not beat the ATI HD 3870 in performance wise. I don't see the reason why even though I am using one of Nvidia's product at the moment but it is a different issue. I was looking for silence and thus only Nvidia can offer me with a near silent graphics card. ATI back outon silencing their graphics card. I don't know why but I think ATI is more interested in other areas.


Anyway, the Nvidia 9600 GT performance could not match the 8800GT at all. Oh well, you are talking about a more expensive card ( on the 8800GT). Well, I hope to get one piece of the 9600GT and try out on my own.

No comments: