Wednesday 16 April 2008

Apple Iphone 8GB

I remember last year when Apple rolled out its 8GB version of the Apple Iphone which cost a huge sum of money to customers. Lately, O2 UK has decided to cut the cost of taking up a contract with them where by for 35 pounds a month, a customer will have almost double the amount of minutes and text which they have originally had. I think this is one of the ways to boost sales. Besides that, O2 UK have decided to cut the cost of the Apple Iphone 8GB version to 169 pounds! That is good!


I think O2 is stuggling to sell its Iphone as the business is not too great. The thing is that why would people want to buy the Iphone from O2 when they can get off the internet with unlocked software? I do not have an Iphone myself because I think the Iphone is just a waste of space. I would rather think that having a Nokia E90 is so much better. Anyway, I will have to see first because it is quite tempting to buy one now as I have an O2 sim card with me. I do not need the phone to be unlocked. Check on ebay and have a look!!!


I think Apple is going to roll out their 3G version of the Apple Iphone soon. I do know that Apple is quite stuck up with their products but I think it is still best to adpot a wait and see game with regards to their existing Iphone. If you can get an Apple Iphone for a bargain on ebay, just get it on ebay then. If not, get one from carphonewarehouse and also O2 store as it comes with one year guarantee. I don't think you have any guarantees if you buy one from ebay.

Update:

22/04/2008

I hate to say this but I think I would have to sell off the Iphone. It is just too much for me as I don't really like the phone due to the fact that the qwerty keyboard is a little bit odd. It is unlocked to all networks (2G only). Overall, I would have to say that the phone is a killer and many people will fall for it. It is true... However, it lacks a lot of features like A-GPS and also a decent video recorder. The screen is beautiful but the speaker is a little bit soft. It means that I would have to shout over the phone in order for me to send my message across. With the ipod function is a good idea but doggy Wifi system. No doubt, it is a good piece of kit to play with. The reception is not too bad although I have received reports that there is an issue with it.

No comments: