Wednesday 16 April 2008

Unlock Apple Iphone

There are so many people who would be paying lots of money to get their Apple Iphone unlocked. Companies will charge you a lot of money to do so. I am not saying that you should get your Apple Iphone unlocked. The thing is that if you get your Iphone unlocked, you can't upgrade the phone's firmware as it will vrick your Iphone. What you need to do is to be prepared for the consequences of your property if things are not running smoothly.


If you are satisfied with your phone and you are willing to risk everything, then get on to this page and it is self explainatory. Alternatively, if you want to use a programme which is future proof, get on to this web page as the programme which they are using will eventually upgrade your Iphone's firmware when Apple has released a new firmware. You just pay for once and it can be used for future upgrades.


Remember, I do not take any responsibilities if anything wrong were to go wrong with your device. You have to take full responsibility for it.


Have fun!!!


Updates:

18/04/2008

Everything works except for Wifi. I do not know why Wi-fi is not working. I would have to think about it further. I have tried to locate any sort of help but it is just not taking in any Wi-fi at the moment. I can see wireless networks but I will not be able to access the network even though I have the correct password. I really hope that someone will help me. I have tried looking through tons of pages on the web but it is not working.

19/04/2008

I still can't get the wifi working. The Iphone saw all possible wifi networks but when I tried to log in into my own wifi network, it is showing that it is unable to join the network although I have keyed in the correct password.

20/04/2008

I am not giving up hope yet. There must be some configurations which I have missed although I was told by O2 and Apple that I need to activate the phone before I can use wifi. The thing is that the phone is activated through ziphone! It is strange that I could not get wifi working. Oh dear...

No comments: