Saturday 19 April 2008

Sleep is Vital

Just to inform you that if you all want to skip a night's sleep, better be careful as our body will force you to sleep! If you don't really take breaks, your body will force you to do so! What do you get if you force too much of your body by not getting sufficient sleep? Sickness. Yes you do. Ideally, eight hours of sleep is good but I think six hours is acceptable. As for me, I can only take six hours and not anymore unless I am really tired.


If I am really tired, I can sleep for eight hours or more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some unknown reasons i slept off for about six hours last night but had a couple of bad nightmares! And i woke up at 6am!

ぜるもう said...

What you need to do before you sleep is that you must not be too full when you sleep and don't think of anything but sleep!!!

Anonymous said...

i never go to bed with a full stomach. Never. I think i've loaded my mind with just too much.

ぜるもう said...

What you need to do is to have a good night sleep!!!