Wednesday 2 April 2008

Report on Nokia e90

I have to say that after using the E90 for two months, I feel that it is the best phone to use! It might not be the phone to use for everyone because of its size and shape. Nevetheless, what I want from a phone is basically within e90! I do find the revised version of the e90 is better build but it is really hard to press those keys on the keyboard! I still feel that the keypad on the nokiaa 9300i is so much better. For people who has big fingers will be a problem.


Anyway, the next thing which I want to talk about is the standby time of the phone. If you do light usage of the phone, it will last you for days. For me, with about 30 sms a day and 20 minutes a day call including listening on the radio, The phone will be hungry for another dose of juice in three to four days. You have to take into account that I do make use of video calling.


Web browsing is an ease because with the 4 inch internal screen, it is so much easier to read and type compared to my good old nokia n95 8gb. I like the design of the phone as it is sleek and stylish, perfectly fit for my purpose of everyday use. I have the opportunity to make use of the bluetooth, gps, mp3s and also mp4! Don't forget that it has a pair of stereo speakers.


In the end, I do feel that I fell in love with the Nokia E90. Not even the N95 8GB can come up to the standard. the Nokia E90 takes my breath away!

No comments: