Wednesday 14 May 2008

What's the Matter, Gerakan VP?

I was really shocked when I read The Star Online today regarding the criticicms of the present Gerakan VP against Penang Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng. I don't understand why he wants to hit out at him so hard. Think abouti t. Lim Guan Eng asked a lot of questions. I believe it is just his nature because he has NOTHING to hide! He wants to know the answer now and then. He does not like secrecy and doubts. Don't you think people should give him some credits? What is the matter with the Gerakan VP for lashing against Lim Guan Eng for being naive?


Hey! If someone needs to know something, he or she will ask questions, right? I think it is much better to ask the people rather than to sit down and do the guess what. I do support what Lim Guan Eng is doing and I do support the transparency which DAP has managed to be so strong so far. That is the strong point with DAP. They like to be transparent. They come clean! I think what Gerakan VP should do is just to keep it to himself. Perhaps he wants some attention after Lim Guan Eng seems to capture most of the attention now. Ha! Have a look here.

No comments: