Tuesday 12 August 2008

PKR is getting Stronger

I read the news that over 150 delegates of the Bandar Tun Razak UMNO devision have submitted their resignation and willingness to cross over to PKR! That is on the basis that they have no confidence in UMNO anymore.


There are many people who suggested that Anwar use money to buy delegates but he himself stated that he does not have the money to buy delegates. As far as I am concern, I believed him. I don't think it is wise for him to buy delegates because it will only jeopardise the whole party! I think with over 150 delegates from UMNO, it will boost the confidence of PKR and you might never know that it might be true that Anwar will have more power but the question of him being the Prime Minister is still far to go. I think Abdullah should step down, paving way for Najib but Anwar being a Prime Minister of Malaysia? Think about it.


I think Malaysia still has political stability although the opposition parties managed to secure a big chunck of the Dewan Rakyat. It is not a problem because since it is credit crunch moment, what is most important is Abdullah being able to secure the people's confidence. Obviously UMNO would have to change their tactics but not to the extend that they have to join force with PAS! Think about it, if PAS were to join UMNO, what would made out of UMNO then? The ruling party with PAS?

No comments: