Sunday 22 February 2009

Street Fighter 4

I am one of those people who liked Street Fighter since the inception of the SF back in the 1990s. Now, with SF4, I could not wait until it is released on PC platform. It is so disappointing that my friends already started playing with the game as they do have the Microsoft Xbox 360. I know that the game is also released on the Sony PS3 but PC Lovers will have to wait. Why? Piracy.


Alright, point taken. However, I don't see the reason why they should delay the game! This might just increase the sales of game consoles but not for pc gamers! It is so unfair for pc gamers when they do such things to us. I do have the good old joystick from my SF3 days. I just can't wait for me to use it once more. It is lying, covered with dust now...

No comments: