Thursday 26 February 2009

We're with you, Cameron

It was reported that David Cameron and his wife's first child have died three days ago. My heart goes out to their family. It is a sad day for them both. Even PM Gordan Brown, facing criticisms in the UK for failing to spurse the country's economic recovery, had been very pityful and offered his prayers. I think this is a moment where both David Cameron and his wife should have some privacy. That is why he has decided to take ten days off work. His child was only six years old when he died recently...

2 comments:

EVA said...

Very Sad news indeed. I feel so sad for David Cameron and his wife. The Medical Field has still a long way to go.

My cousin has just lost his triplets, all three have passed away in his wife's womb. In this time and age we expect the medical profession to be better than this!

ぜるもう said...

That is really strange. I mean the medical field is still progressing. I think it takes some time for the advancement of technology in the coming years to achieve some pride.