Saturday 11 April 2009

Band Camp

Have you ever being a member of a school's band camp? It does not necessarily need to be a junior school or a high school. I have to say that I did enjoy myself in the band. I love it so much! I just don't understand why people would not want to involve themselves in a band.


I can understand that probably one might think that it is a tough job in being a member of the band. It is indeed difficult but what matter is at the end of the day, you will be playing with other members of the band. The best would be that if your band win some competition as a whole. It is really satisfying.


I need to salute Chow Earn Ting for that. Even though she is not here to rip the fruit, I would like to dedicate this column for her. I hope that she is doing fine over there...

No comments: