Monday 20 April 2009

Employment

According to The Star newspaper, Malaysia is still needs workers. However, there is a growing trend of companies only hiring foreigners in the country. I think it is really sad as companies themselves are not helping their own countrymen. I don't really know what is the real reason behind it but companies themselves should have an answer to it. Otherwise they would not have taken a drastic step to hire only foreign workers and neglect the locals.


I can understand if they think that locals are not as hardworking as foreign workers but I am sure that there are many hardworking people around, right? Why are they refusing to hire locals then? I would really love to know the answer. I was also told that Malaysia is still hiring but companies are not doing their job, isn't it? They are just taking the current credit crunch to their advantage and this is not right.

No comments: