Monday 13 July 2009

Phone Tapping

I am truly shocked as to how some journalist would go all the way to get their stories. One of the alleged methods would be phone tapping on celebrities and also on members of the royal family. This is just outrageous! I am thinking along the lines of the police. I believe not even the police can pursue phone tapping on no reasonable grounds to justify their doings. They need to have a reason to do so.


What about those journalist then? News of The World, as we know, would publish once a week, which falls on a Sunday. Sometimes I would buy the paper as it is quite interesting as to include many of the news which many papers have not been able to get their heads around! What makes News of the World so special? Well, using phone tapping is not cool, as I know about it because it will definately tarnish the image of the Newspaper and it its owner. I certainly hope that such allegations are false but we shall see as there is an official investigation going on at this moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

The telephone tapping defence is required to protect our privacy in telecommunication.