Friday 10 July 2009

Pre-order Windows 7

I am just waiting for July 15 to pre-order my copy of Windows 7 Home Premium E (without Internet Explorer 8). Do you know why? This is because with the pre-order, I am going to save up to 50% of the retail price! Don't you think that it is great? I do think so though. That is why I am going for the 64 bit Windows 7 Home Edition E. I do understand that I could go for the Windows 7 Professional or the Ultimate Edition but I think the Windows 7 Home Premium Edition E will be just fine.


I have been using Windows 7 RC (build 7000) for a few months and I have to say that I am pretty impressed with the performance. I think £49.99 is a good price to pay for a decent OS rather than my Windows Vista which kept on performing illegal operations whenever I try to use IE 8. That is why I am into Mozilla Firefox. Oh well, we'll see about it. I am sure that many people will be waiting for Windows 7 to appear.

2 comments:

EVA said...

LONDON – Two British tabloids quote LaToya Jackson as saying she believes her brother Michael Jackson was murdered as part of a conspiracy to steal his fortune.

She reportedly says her brother's assets of more than 1 billion dollars made him a tempting target and that cash and jewelry worth roughly $2 million was taken from his home after his death.

Her comments were published Sunday. The News of the World quotes her as saying she knows who is to blame for her brother's death and is determined to see them brought to justice.

She also reportedly says her brother did not want to perform 50 shows in London but was pressured to do so.

ぜるもう said...

Wrong forum dude!!! However, neither both of us know the answer to such allegations! I am not sure whether we will ever know of the truth as it is shrouded in secrecy. Whatever it is, I hope that Michael will rest in peace.