Tuesday 28 July 2009

RIP,Teoh Beng Hock

I have to admire the late Teoh Beng Hock's fiance. She is one no ordinary woman. She is tough and yet she is quite pleasant. I am afraid that her husband to be is not going to be with her when their child is born. Until now, no one knows what really went wrong. There are so many questions to be answered. One good question will be the reason why Teoh has to take his own life? Did he do it because he was pressured? Did he jump because he could not take the pressure from the officials of MACC? Was his death as a result of someone actually pushed him? These are many of the unanswered questions which I think, needs to be answered.


The inquiry into the death of Teoh Beng Hock will be coming to an end. According to a report, the nation will be notified of the main reasons why he died. From what I have been reading for the past few weeks, I think the police are still clueless as to why he died. The crucial question is to ask everyone why he died... I'll be looking forward to hearing from the inquiry. Rest in peace, Teoh Beng Hock.

No comments: