Monday 6 July 2009

Ryanair

I am really shocked to hear from Ryanair that they are considering allowing 'standing' customers to go free. I just don't understand what will Ryanair be achieving by doing this. Well, one thing for sure is that they will be able to squeeze in more passengers and therefore they could earn more money. Well, there is a problem over here because an airplane is designed to accomodate a certain amount of passengers and so it will be a violation of the standard protocol if Ryanair is allowed to do so. Oh well, we will have to see about it.


As far as I know, customers are still allowed to pay a visit to the onboard toilet for free at this moment. I am quite a frequent flyer with Ryanair and I have no objections so long as it is economical to do so and it is safe to do so. What can we do in this economic downturn then? I am sure that Ryanair will come up with something good this time.

No comments: