Monday 3 August 2009

Adios, 3 UK

I am a disappointed 3 UK customer. I've called 3 UK this morning and asked them to give me a PAC so that I can cancel and move the number to other mobile network companies. The person on the phone was initially very nice to me but later on became very nosy and tried to stop me from getting my PAC by offering me new deals.


I told him over the phone that I don't want to have anything to do with them anymore. I also told him that it is best for him to just give me the PAC and leave me alone.


I then received a text message saying that I will have to go to a website before I can get my PAC. That is just crazy which I did nothing. Later on, I've managed to secure my PAC which is good because I will be taking it to another mobile network provider. There is no change in the way how 3 UK customer service since day 1. They need to be re-trained.


Until recently, 3 UK's customer services have been operating at a 24 hours basis. Right now, they have started to follow other network providers as in office hours only. Well, that is a blow to 3 UK. They pride themselves into providing good customer service but yet they are cutting down on the hours.


Adios 3 UK.

3 comments:

EVA said...

It's not being 'nosy' but rather 'customer recovery'.
Haisey, Customer Service always becomes the target when in actual fact it's the top management that has managerial problems.

ぜるもう said...

I think customer service officers should realise that if they cannot handle the call, just escalate the problem to another level and not deal with it as if they can manage to solve the problem.

ぜるもう said...

I think customer service officers should realise that if they cannot handle the call, just escalate the problem to another level and not deal with it as if they can manage to solve the problem.