Saturday 5 September 2009

INQ

Ever since INQ won the Phone of the Year Award from Mobile Entertainment Forum back in June 2009, they have just released an updated version of their ‘INQ’ series of Nokia E71 killer – The INQ Chat 3G and INQ Mini 3G. This article will solely dedicate to the INQ Chat 3G which is going to be a Nokia E71 killer mobile phone.


I am particularly interested in the INQ Chat 3G as I think it might just encourage potential buyers to get one of their devices from now on! I think people will remember the time when the Nokia E71 was launched. It was immediately had a huge followers particularly from those coming from the South East Asia region like Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia. The major reason of why people will choose the Nokia E71 is because of its sheer exquisite functionality and the weight of the mobile phone itself.


If my memory does not fail me, it comes with a 3.15MP autofocus digital camera, Bluetooth, e-mail, Symbian OS 9.3 with FP1 and four dedicated buttons on the front of the phone. It has a good raised QWERTY keyboard ( I love to type on it as it will allow me to type very fast) and it comes with a secondary video camera for me to do 3G video calls. It has a build in A-GPS ( very fat in getting a lock and accurate too with Vodafone SatNav). With the e71, you can install many third party softwares which some mobile phones can’t match the flexibility of the E71.


With the INQ Chat 3G, it runs on a proprietary OS and it supports GPS and it has a 2.4” screen just like the E71. There is an advantage of having the INQ Chat 3G though – it enables the user to have a real time in twitting and also on facebook. That is not the end, it will also allow real time skype, just like the E71 which runs on the Symbian OS 9.3 FP1! Don’t you think it is marvelous? I am sure that when it is launched, the INQ Chat 3G will be priced lower than the E71. By then, the E72 will be released. Nokia is always one step ahead of INQ. Oh well, we shall see. Right now, I’m pretty happy with my Sim Free Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. It is such a marvelous piece of engineering especially with the v21 firmware. I’m told that there will be an updated firmware for the 5800 XM later this year. V30 is already made available to some product codes but not in general. The big firmware update will be the v31 for the Nokia 5800 XM.

No comments: