Saturday 5 September 2009

Only Non-Muslims above 18s are allowed

I can hardly speak when I found out that Malaysia has such a bad attitude towards the Black Eyed Peas. The government is not allowing muslims to attend an upcoming function by the Black Eyed Peas next month because the event is sponsered by Guinness. I could not believe it but it is true as you can see from here. The reason given to ban muslims to attend the gig was to discourage muslims from drinking alcohol. Does it have any bearing towards encouraging muslims to drink? I think it is a farce!!! Come on Malaysia, you can do better than that, right?

2 comments:

EVA said...

The Ban on Muslims have been lifted! http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/9/2/nation/20090902132209&sec=nation

ぜるもう said...

They could not ban muslim from attending the gig as it does not serve any purpose in doing so. I think some people are extremist!