Thursday 1 July 2010

Don't be Fooled

If you think that 3 UK's new One Tariff is a good bargain, think again though. After looking through the website, it seems that they have do away with 18 months contract. What is important is that they only have 24 months contract at this moment if you wish to get a free handset from them.
The question is whether 3 UK will be able to expand its market share in the UK? I doubt they could even with the launch of the Iphone 3GS 32GB and possibly the Iphone 4 soon. The problem is with their network. No doubt they are trying to gain market share in the UK, they will need more than just fancy mobile devices. Their biggest down fall will be their customer services!!! I will never want to get near 3UK. If I must use 3 UK, I will only be using their prepaid service. I will NEVER EVER want to take up a contract with them ever!

I would suggest that people stay away from 3 UK.

No comments: